Posed Newborn Photography Workshop
with Andreea Velican
This workshop is dedicated to "Posed newborn photography" and will bring the whole concept of "Posed newborn photography" and equipment necessary for the safety of newborns during these sessions.
Day 1: THEORY
• The concept of "posed newborn photography"
• Photo equipment and studio equipment for infant photography
• Light and portrait of the newborn
• Posing and safety of the newborn
• Props: specialized principles and suppliers
• Editing - Principles and Theory
• All the techniques on the first day will be explained on a StandIn Baby doll.
Day 2 - PRACTICAL PARTY:
• Illustration of the theory in a photo session. (posing and light)
• Photo selection principles for a photo gallery
• Edit the gallery
• Evaluating one photo taken by each learner during the photo session Terms of Participation
I may recomand fot rhe cousants to be:
- to be mastering the basic rules in shooting;
- to be mastering basic rules in using Ps and Lr programs;
- bring a Full frame sensor camera + 50mm lens / Camera with dx sensor + 35mm lens;
- bring SD or CF memory card
- pen and note holder;
- usb stick with a representative photo from the learner's portfolio (preferably from a newborn meeting).